Harris Teeter Employees must complete the registration process at the official website ie., Myhtspace.com.
The official benefits site can be accessed only by the Harris Teeter employees.
Are you a First-time user? We recommend that you should complete the Myhtspace registration that allows the employees to create a user name and passwords.
Employees who had already completed the registration should access the Myhtspace.com sign-in page to enter the registered user name and password.
How to Register?
If any employees visit the official portal for the first time, then they won’t have the employee login credentials such as., username and password.
Follow the below process carefully, and complete the employee account registration:
Tutorial for Registration Process
- Click on the above button, to visit the official website.
- Under the login form, employees can find the “First time user?” option.
- Click on the “Register” button to start the registration process.
- A new window will be opened with several fields for employees to enter the necessary information.
- Info Tab: Employee needs to submit the Social Security Number, DOB, Zip code, and Company key (Already entered as HarrisTeeter).
- Create Tab: Create an account with the User name and Password, preferred phone number, and email address to get the latest update notifications.
- Confirm Tab: Verify the information entered are correct and accurate.
Once the verification is done, click on the “Complete Registration” button.
Now the employees can access the myhtspace website using the registered user name and password. If there are any issues during registration, contact the HR technical team.
For employee identity verification, Do I need to submit any proof?
No, there is no need for any identity proof verification. Our system will automatically verify the SSN, Date of Birth (DOB), and ZIP codes matching our employee records.
Can’t Complete the Registration?
Verify the information entered is correct. Or else contact the technical support team.
Already Registered, But Forgot the user name and password?
In case, any employees had forgotten their username and password. Follow the password reset procedure to recover the username and password.
Other Related Links: